Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default 28 Tudor - cut, chop, slam, bag, ect...

Here we go again boys and girls. Two 28-29 Tudors were delivered to my home this morning and now its go time. One is for a project I am working on with an associate of mine (details to come) and the second is for a paying customer. As per the customer I have to have this one completed top to bottom in six months. I will keep the updates coming as much as possible. It is going to have a 305 in it, back to a TH400 with a 3500 stall converter, back to a Ford 9' rear end with posi track.

You have me running in circles here.....

Hey should i start saying, ARE YOU DONE YET, ARE YOU DONE YET, ARE YOU DONE YET, lol !

So I went to bike week last weekend to watch Supercross live in Daytona as we do every year and I got sick :( needless to say this week will not be a very productive one on the build side, but I did meet with my partner today to draw up the frame and get that into production. I should have that going together next week. In the mean time I will be spending some time on getting the body right and maybe start the chop.

Sorry for the lack of updates. We got the frame out of production and all put together. The rails are 2x3 1/8" steal and are all laser cut with the Z end fittings being milled for a perfect fit and finish. Front Z is 8" and rear is 16". This frame went together like butter and it has only taken me 7.5 hours up to this point to do and that's with me stopping and taking pics and making notes on how to build it along the way. I think it should take about 6 hours to assemble. Hardknox will be mass producing these frames moving forward. We would like to offer these to Killbillet members for a special Killbillet price of $800 plus shipping. You can message me at: hardknoxkustoms@gmail.com and mention: Killbillet and the Fitz Frame. We will be cutting these to order so please allow a week for production and to be shipped. I havent shipped one of these yet, but I think it can be done for around $150 or so.

Here's a look at the Z mill fit and finish

Here's the finished product

And here's a shot of my breakfast this morning - Come on!!!

Looking good, can't wait to see what you got planned for these.

Goodness is this going to be a duel build tread!

Quote Originally Posted by rustbuilder View Post
    Goodness is this going to be a duel build tread!
    No, just one build. When we start the other one we will start a new thread.

update: We got the engine and trans in place..

Update: we also started the rear end placement. It's all tacked in place. Picking up shocks today to get them tacked in than ripping it all down to do final welds. Than it's on to the front end and we will have a roller!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast