Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chopped 27 t

Default chopped 27 t

here is the link to my build of my 27 on rat rods rule. let me know what u think

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15253

Default model t

i quess people dont like to click on links so here are the pics

cool little ride

do you have any more pics of your front end set up

That will be a nice Coupe,like the amount of chop.Is that a 350 going in it? Your front set up looks cool, What other links or rod set up are going with that?

Yea it's a 350 I originally had a 454 and blower to go in it but traded it to my dad for the 350 and tunnel ram. Il post up some pics of the front end after I get the mounts made I'm using some art Morrison ladder bars in the front with custom built mounts.

im useing the 34 chevy springs they will be bolted with u bolts on the frame mounts.

there will be plenty of braceing on the frame mounts ive alredy installed the motor weight and have to cut 2 inches off the spring mounts to get the ride height i want

Update on my t. Its now a model a tudor i robbed most the parts from my t and stored it in the garage. I hope to have it done in the next couple of weeks.

Is the T body for sale?

i like your chop. how much did you take out? it looks bout the same as mine. i took out 7.5" and looking back now, i wish i had taken 8.5". my wife about freaked when she saw how low i had chopped it and said i wouldn't be able to see out of it! my response was "ya, i should have gone another inch, hey?" ha ha ha!

how are you planning to keep the back end that low? it looks like a conventional axle under there ?? i couldn't figure a good way to do it, so im using a jag rear end. it has its complications, but easily gives me the stance i want.

cool looking ride!

clearing my garage skirt by 1/2"

That car is sick!! Right when I thought I knew what too build next. Now i'm not so sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast