Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Killbillet. Take a moment to tell us who you are....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up all?

From Tucson, AZ here. I've been a KillBillet fan for a long time, and had an account on here somewhere, but it's been forever and I lost all of my login info. I'm a huge fan of hot rods, rat rods and motorcycles of all makes. I currently do not have a project, but that will be changing over this next year. I have been considering doing something radical with my 2003 Honda Shadow Sabre, but not sure what to do that hasn't been done to death. Anyway, thanks for accepting me again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	294.4 KB ID:	726004
    Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome back, what ever you do, keep us posted.
      👍
      My build thread:
      https://www.killbillet.com/forum/20s...at-is-it/page7

Comment

• Glad to have you back on the forum!

-Aiden
        -Aiden

Comment

• Hey everyone my name is Jayson “Big Hungry” McDaniel and I’m from Oakland, CA. I am currently building a 1946 Chevy Ratrod I call “Street Rat” for the 2020 International RATical Build Off Drive Off. Thanks for the add looking forward to learning from everyone. 🤙🏾
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice to meet you Jayson! We are happy to have you, what is your progress on the build?
            -Aiden

Comment

• Howdy Folks, Harley here currently building 48 Ford rat Pickup rat rod. First Ford build with sbc and th400. We’ll see. Mostly a Mopar nut but have worked on a lot of Chevy. Haven’t finished this ford yet and already looking for next project!

Comment

• Sounds great! Nice to meet you!
                -Aiden

Comment

• Hey y'all. Named Justin.

Just picked up this 1929 Chevy 1.5 ton dually truck. No rust and runs and drives. Dont know much about. Looks as it has almost all original parts with mechanical brakes too, which are interesting.

Not sure what I want to do with it yet. Thinking about making her a ratrod or restoring. Anyone know what bolts into these things easiest?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• G’day all, Pete here from Oz, we are somewhat restricted here with what we can build. You wouldn’t believe the BS we have to go through to try & get a home built rod on the road, engineers certificates & the like. I have a 30 year old Commodore ute which I rebuilt as a B&S ute (an Aussie rat ute) & I had my own problems getting it on the road, even though it was basically stock. Now it’s registered I am slowly doing my thing with it to annoy all the purists. I’m hoping to pick up some good info from all you crazy bastards like me. 😁

Cheers.........Pete.

Comment

• G'day everyone, I'm koorb from the central coast one hour north of Sydney Australia, currently driving and constantly working on my Australian Dodge At4 pickup (rat truck) running Chrysler 273 small Block, 727 torque flight, it gets remarks wherever we go , nothing better then driving down the highway and getting the nod , you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justinrobert707 View Post
                        Hey y'all. Named Justin.

Just picked up this 1929 Chevy 1.5 ton dually truck. No rust and runs and drives. Dont know much about. Looks as it has almost all original parts with mechanical brakes too, which are interesting.

Not sure what I want to do with it yet. Thinking about making her a ratrod or restoring. Anyone know what bolts into these things easiest?
                        That is cool! I'm building a '30. Love the old big trucks!
                        https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Working...
                        X