Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Canada members

I am in Thunder Bay Ontario

Hi , I am in St. Thomas ,Ontario. Not too far off the 401. Have a shop with most tools including MIG welder ,stop by if you have a break down in this area,willing to do what I can to help.

Comment

Hanover, Ont......

Comment

Near Perth, Ontario. Bout half way between Kingston and Ottawa. Shop, tools, welder etc. Call if you are in the area and have problems , we'll do our best to get y'all fixed up
        It's only junk after you drop it off at the scrap yard

Comment

Kitchener-Waterloo area here, I'm in between rats right now but happy to help if someone needs a hand.

Comment

Oro-medonte ,Ont here!

Comment

Ancaster , ont

Comment

Lions Head, Ont. off topic but does anyone know the process of getting something registered and legal for the road in Ontario? I have contacted the MTO several times with no help. I am looking to build something like the D rod that WelderUp made...no fenders if possible. thanks

Comment

I went online to learn what the vin sequence, numbers and letters are for a Canadian registered 31 Ford, made up my own numbers and went to the Ministry with a letter saying that the numbers belonged to an old car that I found on the back of my farm, that there has been no registration for the car for decades and that I wanted to rebuild the car. They ran the numbers, found nothing registered under them and gave me new a registration in my name for a 1931 Ford Model A 2 door cabriolet with the supplied numbers. Easy

Comment

i do have my eye on a 20's car, it comes with ownership, i imagine that solves a few problems. but what about fenderless rides? headlight height? etc. maybe i am worrying to much. I don't want to build something i can't drive lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moparfreak77 View Post
                      i do have my eye on a 20's car, it comes with ownership, i imagine that solves a few problems. but what about fenderless rides? headlight height? etc. maybe i am worrying to much. I don't want to build something i can't drive lol
                      I ran my 31 for 15 years with no fenders. As for headlight height, I ran Harley Sportster lights and you can see the height in the attached pic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

So if I had an old car like that and fixed it up like yours, there shouldn't be a problem getting it safetied?

Comment

totally depends on who is writing the safety. :-)>

Comment

from Windsor, Ontario. anyone else in my area?

Comment

Barrie, ON here.

Comment

Working...
                              X