Minnesota Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Members

Minnesota members, The member directory is to help find members in your area and if you are in a pinch while traveling to find some help near by. Place your information in the state you live. Add any details that may help fellow members while traveling i.e. tools to use, space to crash (tent space), friendly place to stop by and say hi. Phone number optional, members can always contact you via PM.
    Current Builds:

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...-s-66-mustang/

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...68-GMC-Pickup/

Dan the Man
    Admin

Since nobody's responded yet...
    I'm just outside Moose Lake (1.5-2 hours N of Metro on I-35) I've got a decent sized shop here, 28x44, loaded up with tools. Tube bender, notcher, welders, all your basic hand tools, grinders, etc... willing to help anyone out. Have tent space aplenty if you need a spot to crash. Shop is heated all winter so if it's cold out that's an option too.

21 eight- three 9 three- 47 thirty-five

Comment

Hello russellmn
      Just got into building cars. Picked up an 1940 olds coupe last week. I don't know much about building cars but am mechanically inclined. I live in St. Cloud.

Comment

Marietta MN here thats on the SD/MN border just off 212 Lots of space for tents , some garage space (well we could push something out LOL) and a good number of tools , welders and often Beer 507 ....467.......6304

So if you are heading out to SD for Fireworks, Sturgas or ?? and need help or a yard to pitch a tent give me a ring
        Last edited by kc0kfg; 06-06-2014, 05:46 PM.
        “”Having someone else build your car is like having some other guy getting your wife pregnant and then bragging about it””

Comment

I'll have to jump on this!

Saint Paul, MN here. 55106 area.
          I don't have garage space nor a place to keep you warm, but if you need a helping hand, I'd be glad to help. I own my own business so time is against me, but since when is it not right?
          Would be great to meet like minded folks!

651 2 7 8 9 7 59 text actually works best!
          - Work on Hondas for a living, race a DSM, own a S10.

- 2004 Acura MDX touring
          - 2000 Honda CRV SE
          - 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GSX - 596whp, 521tq
          - 1991 Chevrolet S10 frame Rat-Rod project

Comment

I am in the St Cloud area 56304. If anyone needs help on their way through.
            Text or call. 320 2 5 0- 29 56.

Comment

I've been a member for a while, but not posted until now. I'm in Cottage Grove, in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities, hopefully getting back into the car game after many years on the sidelines.

Comment

I've just joined up and live in Fridley and work at White bear Lincoln
                1949 Studebaker 2R5 (In progress)
                1950 Studebaker 2R10 (Future project)
                1960 Studebaker Lark (Future project)

Comment

Picked up a 41 Dodge truck project last fall. Fist time build.. Had 69' Roadrunner 440+6 back in the day. Time for something new as i get older. Live in Lino Lakes.

Comment

We are in Northern MN, Big Falls to be exact, right on Hwy 71 and 2 blocks from Hwy 6. We have a full shop and can help with just about anything you might have happen. Stop by an visit if you are in the area...a heads up might be a good idea we don't sit still long...
                    Matt & Heidi
                    2*1*8
                    2*4*4
                    2*1*8*6
                    Livin' the dream in -20 degrees
                    http://mnoutlawcustoms.com
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm in Northern, MN, Bagley, right on Highway 2 and highway 92 about 20 miles north of Itasca State Park (Mississippi headwaters). I don't really have much of a place to work on anything but I have all of the basic tools you might need and access to pretty much anything else you could need. I have friends and relatives who own and/or work at body shops, performance shops, Dyno, normal mechanic shops and truck shops in the area. I work on the road but even if I'm not around I will do what I can to try and get you in touch with someone who can help you out.

A couple of places in the area if you need some work done...

Northern Performance, 560 Center Point CT NW, Bemidji, MN 56601, Justin Higgins, Fabrication (MIG, TIG, Plasma cutter), Mechanic, performance, suspension, nitrous fill, has AN fittings and lines on hand and a trailer with a winch if you need a ride. (218)444-7928

Wilbergs Auto, 405 Central Street West(US Highway 2), Bagley, MN 56621, Used cars, body shop, mechanics, small engine repair, Tow truck and trailers if you need a ride (218)694-6592

Daren Erickson Race Cars, just south of Bagley about a mile and a couple hundred yards up a dirt road, chassis fabrication shop, builds drag cars but can weld or build just about anything you need including cast iron. MIG, TIG, Plasma, Oxy/Acetylene, Bead roller for sheet metal, sheet metal brake, lathe, machine press, tubing bender, heim joints, dzus fasteners and some chassis tabs and suspension brackets on hand he has a facebook page that you can see some of his work on, can be hard to get ahold of on the phone (218)694-3090

have a couple of friends in the area who are mechanics and have shops at their houses to do some odd jobs away from work too including truck/diesel mechanics and equipment mechanics.

Bagley has a nice little city park just north of the stoplights (theres only one) with tent spots and camper spots and one little motel called Dutch Mill. South of Bagley there is Itasca State Park and just west of there a few miles is Long Lake County Park and Bemidji is only about 20 miles east and has everything you need, hotels, Walmart, machine shops, ect...

Comment

Half way between Duluth and Fargo, I live south of Akeley off hwy 64.

Comment

New guy here, just picked up a 47 Ford truck. I live in Fridley and am an aircraft mechanic, have a lot of tools and can figure most anything out. Have done a lot with motorcyles but first time with a car build.

Comment

Hey everyone. I am in Crystal, MN just a couple miles west of Minneapolis. I have driveway space, basic tools, a 220V MIG welder, and some basic skills. I think I am better at researching than I am at actually fabricating, at this point. But I am teaching myself to weld, and building a 1930 Chevy Coupe right now.

If you need help, or have questions, shoot me a message on here. I check it frequently enough. Or find me on Instagram: chad_truss

Comment

Working...
                            X