Missouri Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Members

Missouri members, The member directory is to help find members in your area and if you are in a pinch while traveling to find some help near by. Place your information in the state you live. Add any details that may help fellow members while traveling i.e. tools to use, space to crash (tent space), friendly place to stop by and say hi. Phone number optional, members can always contact you via PM.
    Current Builds:

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...-s-66-mustang/

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...68-GMC-Pickup/

Dan the Man
    Admin

Austin Kelley
    Springfield, MO

Have:
    Tools to use
    Welder
    other fab tools.

If in a bind, Let me know!

Comment

Phillip Haley
      Lebanon, MO
      Located on interstate 44, north of Springfield and south of St. Louis. Always willing to help out another killbillet member. I have a used car dealership with a three bay shop, lots of tools (never enough), a trailer if you're stranded. Working on a 30 model a sedan.
      Last edited by budman; 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

im New to all this with ideas and energy to burn,, let me know if anyone needs an extra pair of hands,, Im ready to soak up all the knowledge I can about basic mechanics, welding, all kinds of things... Im here in spfld..

Comment

Boonville MO pretty much right here in Mid Mo

Would do nothing but build rat rods if I had the time.

Comment

I'm in Bonne Terre. That's about 50-60 miles south of STL.

Comment

I'm in stl and new to this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BADbullfrog View Post
                im New to all this with ideas and energy to burn,, let me know if anyone needs an extra pair of hands,, Im ready to soak up all the knowledge I can about basic mechanics, welding, all kinds of things... Im here in spfld..
                Also in springfield, What is your project?

Comment

I'm in St. Louis but get down to Springfield one in a while to visit my folks. Working on a 1950 buick special.

Comment

James Speth Jr live in marble hill about 30 min west of Cape Girardeau and 1 1/2 hours south of st.louis have a 40x26 shop and lots of tools. Ready to help fellow rat rodders in a bind. Working on a 47 Ford pu bobber. (573-208-6610) if needed.

Comment

I live in Buffalo and work in Springfield. I'm new to the game and just starting a 46 Dodge truck.

Comment

Hazelwood Mo. North St. Louis county area. Just off 270 and Howdershell rd.
                        Building a 53/54 AD truck that will go on a S10 chassis with a SBC 350

Comment

Hi just moved to Jefferson City, MO from Idaho and am now in the process of buying and building a 58 chevy Apache big window fleetside. hope to see you guys around the midmo area. You cant miss me I'll be the only 58 apache around with Idaho plates.

Comment

I'm Springfield got the 41 Ford Sedan and 57 Hillman Husky not a ratrod put a fun little car.

Up date got another Hillman Husky turning it in to a gasser w/350/350T chevy straight axle and Ford 9 inch{ just a street car }?
                            Last edited by 41ratrod; 09-12-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Anyone needing a hand Im in wood river Illinois just 15 minutes from St. Louis

Comment

Working...
                              X