T-5 tranny help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-5 tranny help...

I have a generation I chevy 350 bolted to a late 80's Borg Warner T-5 trans out of a camaro. I am using the origional slave cylinder for the T-5 and i am using a master cyclinder that combines the clutch and brake and uses a shared resevoir. My question is the slave cylinder has a barbed type fitting and some type of plastic line attached to it that used to connect to the origional clutch master cylinder and my master cylinder uses a standard threaded connection using a double flare. So any ideas on how to tie the twio together??? Any help would be appreciated.
    whether you think you can or think you cant you are right -Henry Ford-:cool:

Get a different slave that is hard piped....Dan

Comment

Have you tried to find a place around you that sells Earls fittings? there is a place by me calles Fluid Enginering that carries all kinds of fittings and adapters. Justa thought its better to show these guys what you have and the can usually make somthing work. Good luck
      BB
      Last edited by bb55hrt; 05-26-2009, 07:18 PM.
      See, you think I give a sh it. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a sh it? That's why I look interested

Comment

there is a company called "Hose and fittings" in my home town that had the fitting i needed and made a new hose for 20.00. Thanks for the help.
        whether you think you can or think you cant you are right -Henry Ford-:cool:

Comment

Working...
        X