hell yea!! vegas here i come!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by choptvan View Post
    Seems the same complaints everywhere. We had a few guys at our show that had te same problem. Drove 7 hours only to not " fit in " Bunch of BS.
    oh well **** happens.... we talked for a while about it and we are going to change our show next year to a different date.. we are not going to have it the same weekend as viva anymore... as much as we love giving the viva "unacceptables" a place to call home we just think it would be better for us to do it another day..

but keep an eye out Rebel rodz is doing a spread on our show again this year and we had a few other rags show up..
    :JUNKYARD PIRATE'S LAS VEGAS NV:
    www.junkyardpirates.com
    www.myspace.com/ratcityrukkus

Comment

Show dates

If anyone has upcoming show dates in the mountain west here, send us the info and we will get them posted on our calendar. We are out of Utah but our site is doing some mad traffic and a little extra exposure isnt a bad thing when its free

check us out

www.thanks2frank.com

Comment

I'll have to keep this in mind for 2010.

My usual 3 day car show is the Arizona Route 66 Fun run ( www.azrt66.com ). Its the first weekend in May. So hopefully I'll get to do both the RT66 & Vegas shows next year.
        Last edited by rednecks_r_us; 08-10-2009, 11:58 PM.
        sigpic
        1950 Chevy
        Prescott, Arizona

Comment

What is the 2010 date?

Comment

April 1st - 4th. I've already got my room booked... just waiting on cheap airfare.

Comment

Flight booked staying at hooters,Jst me and three friends,No wifes.

Comment

Heey,I'll be heading over as well me and my boys are bring a few cars. it will be my first time at viva and cant wait! were going to stay at this
 gold coast book our rooms awhile more
 would love to get know you guys since im new and all.
                Last edited by Sharron; 10-26-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Dang..... wish my truck wasn't in pieces right now, or I'd be there for sure.
                  Was there last year and had a good time. The whole Rock'a'Billy thing really got the wife into all this, and she gave me the green light to build this one.
                  Maybe we'll meet up next year.
                  If you have time, swing by "Welder Up" while you are there in Vegas. You won't be disappointed and its right there.
                  Have fun, and welcome to Killbillet.

http://www.welderup.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X