Killbillet Universal Wiring Harness Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killbillet Universal Wiring Harness Giveaway

We are giving away a Killbillet 12v Universal Wiring Harness Kit from the Killbillet Store on our Instagram and Facebook Page there will be one winner between both social media and one entry per social media so make sure and enter on both for the best chance to win! If you don’t follow us on Instagram our username is @killbillet and our Facebook page is the Killbillet.com page. And just for you guys on the forum I’ll give you a secret extra entry that no one on the social media knows about all you have to do is comment “winner winner chicken dinner” on the thread comments of this post and you’ll get an extra entry as well. To enter on social media all you have to do is like the post, tag a friend of two in the comments or share the post, and comment “winner winner chicken dinner” once you’ve done those things you’re entered to win! We will be choosing winners on Tuesday 4/7/20. With all the craziness going on we thought we’d try to add a little positivity to the situation with a giveaway! This is a 120$ kit on our store for free so make sure and spread the word to your friends to get in on this giveaway! And most of all good luck!!!🔥

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_139884.jpg Views:	3 Size:	168.0 KB ID:	726514
    Last edited by Aiden; 04-01-2020, 08:16 AM.
    -Aiden

I'm not on Instagram or Facebook....
    I'm just a Twitter troll....
    So..

😁😁😁 WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER 😁😁😁
    My build thread:
    https://www.killbillet.com/forum/20s...at-is-it/page7

Comment

A neat thing Aiden! Thanks! Will have to sneak in on my wife's FB and Instagram. Perfect timing 'cause I need one for the '30! 😁😁😁WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! 😁😁😁
      https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner, pick me!

Comment

“winner winner chicken dinner”

Comment

"winner winner chicken dinner"

Comment

Congrats to Josh Ellsworth for winning the giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered, and keep a look out for more giveaways soon.
              -Aiden

Comment

Working...
              X