This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Wanted Section Only!!

This is a section for those to post for "Wanted Parts Only" If you have parts to sell use the Parts For Sale Forum.

Enjoy!!

Admin

wanted 34-36 international pickup parts

looking for l/r door tops 6" up 8" long also all 4 hingrs :cool:

Comment

84-87 and 88-96 Corvette front suspensions kit

mistercalif@aol.comi putting a front and rear corvette suspension under a 35 ford the cost of the kit of a new one is high for just some metal . like to find someone that has one but not going to used it
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking for a '30 windshield frame...44" across top...side height not impoertant (unless alrerady been chopped) I will chop it to match my chop.
        Tom
        FOX FABRICATION
        Brookfield, CT

Comment

looking for 37-40 ford door hinges

need 40 door hinges left and right pair....or just whats supposed to be on the cowl...anybody?

Comment

What year is the vet. I have a 96 rear end in my 49 f100 and all the brackets are made not bought. I can send you some pics.It turned out nice.

Comment

Whats going on everybody, I'm fresh to this forum from CT. I am looking to see if anybody out there has a front and rear bumper for a 67 LTD, Galaxie? Can't wait to get my 67 rolling down the road!!!!!

Comment

1937 dodge truck door

i need a drivers door for a 36-7-8 dodge truck. thanks bob
                Last edited by lone- wolf; 10-30-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

looking for 1949 sedan Delivery Raditor .. or parts

help me out plz. been looking all over no luck tks .... CHEVY....OR PARTS CAR
                  Last edited by low 63 Wagon Calif. Style; 11-01-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

"36 ford p/u parts

The posting was for parts needed, Otherwise The title would not have said PARTS NEEDED Thank You, ejayfordman I still need inner fenders, all fender braces,(front and rear) a driver's side running board, and a complete steering column for a '36 ford pickup. ejay@columbus.rr.com 614-873-8682 (central Ohio) Thank You Ed Jackson
                    Last edited by ejayfordman; 01-02-2012, 07:31 AM. Reason: more info. on parts NEEDED

Comment

parts needed 40 dodge truck

Hey every one
                      ok as you can tell I'm new here so here it goes
                      I'm building a 40 dodge truck ..I'm trying to go old school with the body...original body and hop the engine and tranny...the body isnt bad but the glass is shot...the windshield frame is toast...would any one have one they would part with.
                      I also have some extra parts...a upper and lower nose with chrome that I would sell or trade for a windshield frame.
                      Also I'm in need of a workable title for this project ...any body have any ideas where to get 1?
                      Any and all help would be great.

Comment

NEEDED: passender side quarter window for 28/29 5-window coupe

I need the entire passenger side sheet metal for the quarter window for a standard coupe. I can make a special coupe work though.

Cost + shipping to 66061.
                        - Jeremy

1939 GMC/Ford Truck <--- build thread
                        1928 Ford Model A Coupe <--- Next project
                        1926/7 Model T Coupe
                        1970 Ford "Grabber" Mustang Fastback <--- "Muscle car"

Comment

Don’t know if you’re still looking but I have some of the parts you’re searching for

Comment

Working...
                          X