Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Over 20,000 vintage old car and truck titles in stock. Always new inventory coming in, mostly from Wisconsin. Ford, Chevy, GMC, etc. Many vintage truck titles. The best way to get in touch with us is by phone or email I seem to miss many of the messages when they are sent to this sight. Phone 262-363-5885. Or email ralph@greenfieldgallery.net Thank you for looking

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Originally posted by 41ratrod View Post
    I'm looking for a title for a 41-49 International KB2 pickup
    We do not have that title, sorry for delay in responding.

Leave a comment:

• 41ratrod
    replied
    I'm looking for a title for a 41-49 International KB2 pickup

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Inventory always changing. 262-363-5885. Ask for Ralph Hibbard Sr. Or ralph@greenfieldgallery.net.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Purchased over 100 titles this week. Inventory always changing. 262-363-5885. Ask for Ralph Hibbard Sr. Or ralph@greenfieldgallery.net.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Bump, we are always buying and selling titles.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Bump, we have thousands of titles in stock. Inventory changes regularly. Email ralph@greenfieldgallery.net for any inquiries. Thank you for looking.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfieldgallery
    replied
    Bump to the top

Leave a comment:

• Thousands of titles, new titles arriving weekly

Over 20,000 vintage old car and truck titles in stock. Always new inventory coming in, mostly from Wisconsin. Ford, Chevy, GMC, etc. Just purchased a huge collection of older 1930's and 1940's truck titles. Some Model A and T titles too. The best way to get in touch with us is by phone or email I seem to miss many of the messages when they are sent to this sight. Phone 262-363-5885. Or email ralph@greenfieldgallery.net Thank you for looking
Working...
X