Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wifarmboy
    replied
    Looking around the state for a 39-46 dodge truck winsheild frame with hinges would be awesome. Know if you guys got any?

Leave a comment:

• Beater Bob
    replied
    We are 2 miles south of Mauston, WI. The yard is open Saturday mornings, but by appointment Saturday afternoons would be OK.

Leave a comment:

• Tin Indian
    replied
    Where are you located in central Wisconsin?
    Are you open Saturday afternoons to look around.

Leave a comment:

• RobertVon
    replied
    Originally posted by Beater Bob View Post
    We have 2 '37 4 door sedans but they have been pretty well picked over. Still some usable parts. What are you looking for?
    I'm in need of a rear deck lid , dash ,and doors ,front windsheild parts ... What do you have that would work on a 2 door ? I'm pretty much in need of everthing ....I'm just starting my project and all I have is the shell and hood

Leave a comment:

• Beater Bob
    replied
    We have 2 '37 4 door sedans but they have been pretty well picked over. Still some usable parts. What are you looking for?

Leave a comment:

• RobertVon
    replied
    Hi Bob...Would by any chance have anyparts for a 37 Ford Tudor sedan slantback ? Please let me know either way ...if you do I would have a grocery list of my needs

Leave a comment:

• Beater Bob
    replied
    The yard is located outside of Mauston, about 20 miles north of Wisconsin Dells.

Leave a comment:

• northern
    replied
    Hello bob, I'm from pulaski and would like to check out this yard. Where is it located?

Leave a comment:

• Knger
    replied
    Hey bob where's this located? I'm Green Bay and would like to arrange a drive to come check it out

Leave a comment:

• ronu68
    replied
    looking for a 1935 or 36 ford truck grill, 1937 ford truck dash top, 1937 to 39 ford windshield frame and crank, 1935 to 37 ford truck glove box door. please let me know I am always needing parts for all type of old cars I build them for people. Thanks, Ron

Leave a comment:

• norm roll
    replied
    I'm looking for a short bed step side for a chevy 1958 to 1966.
    might even take something from the early 70's
    thanks norm

Leave a comment:

• zinc-vert02
    replied
    Looking for 48 49 complete f100, also please msg me on how I could come check it out with a friend

Leave a comment:

• Leonard Jacko
    replied
    I must say that is a huge junkyard, although there is a place called Automotix which is connected to number of salvage and junkyards across the United states. All those who are in search of these automotive stuff and vehicle can check them out as well.

Leave a comment:

• 63johnnyb
    replied
    Thanks B.B .. let me know

Leave a comment:

• 49bourbon
    replied
    BEater Bob Please PM me with a price on the two COE in first set of pictures.THX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X