Junkyard in central Wisconsin, 300 old cars and trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard in central Wisconsin, 300 old cars and trucks

My neighbor has a salvage yard and I help him sell the old car parts. he currently has about 300 cars and trucks from the '40's-'60's. He is always adding new inventory. We do sell complete vehicles, but most don't have titles. Shown by appointment only, call my cell, 608-547-7794.
    Attached Files

cool, have an inventory list or more pictures of area

Comment

More pics. These were taken last year, more cars have been added to the yard since.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi ... looking for rear fenders for 41-46 gmc truck ...

Comment

We had a '46 Chevy pickup, but sold it last week. Always getting old vehicles in monthly, so we might get one in later.

Comment

BEater Bob Please PM me with a price on the two COE in first set of pictures.THX

Comment

Thanks B.B .. let me know

Comment

I must say that is a huge junkyard, although there is a place called Automotix which is connected to number of salvage and junkyards across the United states. All those who are in search of these automotive stuff and vehicle can check them out as well.

Comment

Looking for 48 49 complete f100, also please msg me on how I could come check it out with a friend

Comment

I'm looking for a short bed step side for a chevy 1958 to 1966.
                    might even take something from the early 70's
                    thanks norm

Comment

looking for a 1935 or 36 ford truck grill, 1937 ford truck dash top, 1937 to 39 ford windshield frame and crank, 1935 to 37 ford truck glove box door. please let me know I am always needing parts for all type of old cars I build them for people. Thanks, Ron

Comment

Hey bob where's this located? I'm Green Bay and would like to arrange a drive to come check it out

Comment

Hello bob, I'm from pulaski and would like to check out this yard. Where is it located?

Comment

The yard is located outside of Mauston, about 20 miles north of Wisconsin Dells.

Comment

Hi Bob...Would by any chance have anyparts for a 37 Ford Tudor sedan slantback ? Please let me know either way ...if you do I would have a grocery list of my needs

Comment

Working...
                              X