X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BareRose
    replied
    Originally posted by SemiRat View Post
    There is one in fort hall call walt 208-251-1226 I havent been there but you would have a chubby seeing all the cars there. that is the number hanging on the fence.
    The famous Tyhee Yard........ oh yeah.
    Call the number and set up an appointment, and they will meet you there to let you in.
    If I remember right, he charges you an entry fee but refunds it on the stuff you buy.
    It's been pretty picked over now, but still some good stuff to be had in there.

There's another in Pingree as well.
    Be careful in that one though, if he catches ya even looking at his Opal collection, he's liable to kick ya off the property.
    Mostly big stuff in his yard. Trucks, old Semi's, farm equipment, etc etc, but a few treasures as well.
    Just tread lightly here, because the Junkyard Dog, is the old man in this one.

I've ordered a few things from the Wendell Yard (L&L Classics if I remember right).
    His prices are a bit high, but he has a knack for having what you need and will ship it.
    http://www.llclassicauto.com/

Leave a comment:

• darkfire5000
    replied
    Mostly a hood for my 37 Chevy pickup is all I'm really looking for

Leave a comment:

• SemiRat
    replied
    what kind of parts you looking for I might have some,I'm going to pick up a 18 5 window cab after the 1st of the month.

Leave a comment:

• chevellelovermichael
    replied
    2x on fort hall. i have not been there for25 years, but that place was heaven. there is a good one in mountain home (hi-way 16 auto), only 2 hour drive.

Leave a comment:

• SemiRat
    replied
    There is one in fort hall call walt 208-251-1226 I havent been there but you would have a chubby seeing all the cars there. that is the number hanging on the fence.

Leave a comment:

• darkfire5000
    started a topic Idaho yards

Idaho yards

Any good yards near southeastern Idaho I'm looking for a hood for my 37 Chevy truck??
Working...
X