WATTS USED PARTS -Conway South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATTS USED PARTS -Conway South Carolina

Watts used parts on privetts road in Conway South Carolina has cars and trucks from 1940`s to early 1980`s.They are in phone book or look up number online.They are full time farmers now,but will open up yard to get what you want.If no answer leave message and they will call back.Very Nice Family operation.I get all my parts from them.
    Just chillin at the Beach

UPDATE--Bad News

Bad news. Is there any other kind nowdays?
    Watts in conway is gone.
    It was sold and the hundreds of vehicles there crushed.
    It is now just another scrap metal place feeding the chinese monster.
    If anyone knows of another classic yard in eastern south carolina please shoot me a PM with details.
    I need a new source for my axles,etc.
    thanks

Comment

You need some axles? I have a couple as well as a 10 bolt disc brake Chevrolet rearend....
      "All comfort has been sacrificed for style!!!"

Comment

I’ve heard about that place though I haven’t ordered any part from them. I prefer buying parts online for my car. This place is reputable and reliable too. Also you get enough warranty on the parts. So there is no issue about reliability. I bought a radiator for my car from here last year and it’s still working great.

Comment

No Luck

As far as I can find out there are no more junkyards with classic vehicles in South Carolina.
          Just late model pick and pull which are useless and scrapyards.
          Bummer. No more econoline or G10 front axles and other used parts.

Comment

Vic's Classics just outside of Chesnee S.C. should be able to find phone # by directory assistance

Comment

Working...
            X