No announcement yet.

central Il salvage yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of the cars are not buried in the ground like the stude and the other one, he is proud of those 2 cars because he was in a magizine article about those 2. they seem to be dab smack in a water way(this was a cornfeild when he first started bringing cars out there 50 years ago)
    There are pics of his place on The H.x.M.B. (the small x is an A) from another member of that site who posted them up so look for this thread......... Illinois junk yards (where are they?)............ my girlfreind has more pics but she seems to be in no hurry to get them on the puter for me to post here.
    Last edited by Scott 351 Wins; 05-11-2010, 02:50 AM.

Comment

I talked to gus today, he will be at his yard this saturday, anyone who wants to go better call him before sat. he said he wount have any free time for the next couple months. I am going back to find a cool steering wheel.

Comment

any international truck parts? i have 37 but 36-39 work. mostly body or cab parts

Comment

Does have any truck cabs ( Chevy or ford) there? I think know where it is. Hes close to my grandparents.

Comment

i didnt see any international trucks, i saw a couple 48-52 ford f trucks, one was just the cab and front clip laying on its side and pretty sure that can be bought. he doesnt part all his stuff out just a few of them. mostly he sells the cars as a whole. Mitch Urban at ace auto salvage in tonica illinois has a mid 40's international truck sitting.
            Last edited by Scott 351 Wins; 05-14-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know if place still exists? I would really like to make a trip there to get some parts i need

Comment

Working...
              X