The Mutant farm Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mutant farm Truck

Still in the build stage, hopefully out on the road this summer.. my 1958 Ford Anglia phantom pickup.. the Mutant Farm truck...

list of parts so far..
    Ford Anglia body shell and chassis.
    Suzuki Vitara back axle (better suited to tall tyres and uses the same pcd as 35 ford)
    Morris Minor cab back section.
    Reliant Robin steering box.
    Citroen 2CV peddle box.
    Ford Pop steering wheel.
    Fordson tractor headlights.
    Massey Ferguson exhaust pipe.
    MGB seats (soon to be exchanged for a bench)
    1935 Ford 16 inch wires on the rear
    1937 Ford Model Y 17 inch wires on the front...
    Attached Files

Welcome to the site. that project is going to look killer!

Comment

farm truck

Looking good ,love wire wheels,keep posting the pic's

Comment

new thatyour truck was from overseas; that body is too desireable here to cut up.

Comment

cheers guy's, forgot to mention it will be running a small Turbo Diesel engine...

Comment

Must have More picture-MORE PICTURES! (nice ride)

Comment

NICE! Wish you lived stateside so we could cruise together!
              Last edited by Bump Stop; 05-20-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

thanks guy's, progress has been slow.. I lost my wife earlier in the year and I have struggled to keep myself moving.. I have been actively buying more project material but not spending much time in the workshop.. but the last few weeks have seen a jump forward and I'm looking at a month to 6 weeks before I get her on the road...
                Attached Files

Comment

First and for most, sorry to hear about your loss, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Second, the build is looking great! I know it can be hard to stay motivated. But keep up the great work.

Comment

I'm with Blowtorch on this one. Sorry for your loss I know that has to be difficult. Prayers lifted for you and your family. Your project is looking good, keep at it!

Comment

cheers guy's.. she will get done.. was going to be a tatty grey in colour but now I'm thinking tatty satin Purple as it was one of my wife's fav colours.. the wheels are already powder blue another of her favourite colours, I had decided on that long before she passed... may not be much but at least a little of her influence will ride with me...

Comment

Working...
                      X