Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poland/Germay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poland/Germay

    Ok Ill be the first one to reveal I guess.

    I live Poland, very close to the border w Germany, if you're into ratrods and wanna come over n bull**** etc, just hit me up!!

  • #2
    Welcome Jaco! I think we would all like to see some euro-rats!

    Comment


    • #3
      hello jaco,
      i'm in france, and like your car...
      knowing the regulations in Europe, I say bravo for your approval ...
      because in France it's impossible, we can be sure circulate illegal.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by eric1931 View Post
        hello jaco,
        i'm in france, and like your car...
        knowing the regulations in Europe, I say bravo for your approval ...
        because in France it's impossible, we can be sure circulate illegal.
        Thanks man!!
        You have no idea what we had to go thru to get it street legal... Basically, if you don't know the right people, its impossible. Good thing all cops I meet when I drive it are pretty cool and just ask questions about the motor/body.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes
          In france , are not street légal. .. but cops are very cool.
          For my work i ave 2 agency in pologne.
          Wasawa and cracov.
          But i haven t see hot rod in pologne.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi from Ireland

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eric1931 View Post
              Yes
              In france , are not street légal. .. but cops are very cool.
              For my work i ave 2 agency in pologne.
              Wasawa and cracov.
              But i haven t see hot rod in pologne.
              Oh yeah?? Whad do you do? You come over a lot??

              Originally posted by chevy31 View Post
              Hi from Ireland
              Sup man!!

              Comment


              • #8
                i'm architect.
                i go just once for years.
                because we works by mail or skype...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the copy of the magazine Jaco. We're going to see if we can get it translated. The "Headhunter" was in a European magazine guys, nice layout to, 5 or 6 pages. Thanks again.

                  Eddie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i was just in germany saturday

                    i was thinking if there was any rat rod guys over there. very nice place in germany. i am from wisconsin. good luck with your hot rod.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      any pictures? very curious to see that people are working on on the other side of the world

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is mine now bagged with a sbc 350/350

                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chevy31 View Post
                          This is mine now bagged with a sbc 350/350
                          [ATTACH]93421[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]93422[/ATTACH]
                          Very cool!! Love that front shot!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nice ride Chevy31!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              from ireland

                              hello from ireland,im nunattax building a 38 chevy for too long now.hope to have it on the road this year.basically solid 38 with vette irs, SBC with 700r4 and MII.low built to travel.hopefull will go to Bottrop in germany in it and the hayride in the UK
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X