Alberta Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta Members

Alberta members, The member directory is to help find members in your area and if you are in a pinch while traveling to find some help near by. Place your information in the state you live. Add any details that may help fellow members while traveling i.e. tools to use, space to crash (tent space), friendly place to stop by and say hi. Phone number optional, members can always contact you via PM.
    Current Builds:

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...-s-66-mustang/

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...68-GMC-Pickup/

Dan the Man
    Admin

High River

My Name is Lee and I own a welding fab shop on an acreage 6 km north of High River. I am currently building a 1946 KB 5 Detroit diesel powered ratrod.
    I can help out members with structural repairs or tools. PM me if you are on the road and need help.

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...national-build
    http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...national-build

Comment

Bob,just south of Calgary,couple of flat deck trailers and a yard to park up in if you need repairs.
      Crap load of projects,not enough time or money but living the dream.
      No matter how many times I've tried I still can't rearrange 'Rat' to make it say Unsafe POS.

Comment

I'm Dexter, I live 30 min north west of Edmonton. Im building a 52 International L110 I have been at it for way to long but it should see the road next summer. I have a garage, driveway space, PM me if you're heading my way.

Comment

I'm Matt, living just north of Grande Prairie. I'm building a 53' Pontiac sedan..
          I have a vast knowledge of SBC's, and have access to lots of good parts in the area.
          Hit me up if your looking for some parts.

Comment

I'm Jon, I live in Lethbridge, and am currently building a 1927 Essex two door sedan. I have shop space and tools, and always a spot to stand/sit and BS. Let me know if you're headed my way and I'll make sure there is a cold beverage or beer in the fridge!

Comment

Originally posted by JONROD View Post
              I'm Jon, I live in Lethbridge, and am currently building a 1927 Essex two door sedan. I have shop space and tools, and always a spot to stand/sit and BS. Let me know if you're headed my way and I'll make sure there is a cold beverage or beer in the fridge!
              Nice!
              I used to live in Lethbridge. Lived down there for about 14 years..
              Still go down there from time to time, I have family down there.... I also have all my tools, and crap down there as I only moved to GP about a year ago..
              I'm gonna be heading that way soon, I'll take you up on your offer. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                Nice!
                I used to live in Lethbridge. Lived down there for about 14 years..
                Still go down there from time to time, I have family down there.... I also have all my tools, and crap down there as I only moved to GP about a year ago..
                I'm gonna be heading that way soon, I'll take you up on your offer. lol
                Nice! Just let me know when you're headed down this way!

Comment

Blair from Sherwood Park

just getting into this. first project will be a 49 ford F-47. going to build it out of my 2 car garage. always have cold beer in the fridge

Comment

mike from airdrie can help you out if you need it or if you need a place to do some work i have alot of tools to get you back on the road
                    Chimo

Comment

Working...
                    X