Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Crusty One

Hey folks,
    I'm looking for Crusty One. I'm ready to start a build and I love his bobber beds on the Isuzu Trooper frames. I was going to go even shorter with an Amigo frame, but I wonder if the body mounts would fit like the Trooper.
    Crusty, If you're still on this site, please say hello. I have some questions if you have a minute.
    Thank you kindly,
    Mojochachi9

Did you ever get hold of Crusty One?
    What we have here is a complete lack of respect for the law!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojochachi9 View Post
      Hey folks,
      I'm looking for Crusty One. I'm ready to start a build and I love his bobber beds on the Isuzu Trooper frames. I was going to go even shorter with an Amigo frame, but I wonder if the body mounts would fit like the Trooper.
      Crusty, If you're still on this site, please say hello. I have some questions if you have a minute.
      Thank you kindly,
      Mojochachi9
      Hey Hey, I am here again. Sorry about the delay. I'm not on this site as often as I use to be.
      I always thought that the Amigo frame would be a hoot to work with. It should be a short version of the Rodeo or Trooper, with front end parts and rear end parts being the same. Might have a softer front torsion bar because of less weight. go back into my photos and albums, look for body mounts that we built. Gary Estes, "Crusty One"

Comment

Working...
      X