Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First build - International - Gonna be different...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I going to follow this build!!

Marc, This looks sweet! I like the concept and the proportions

Very Cool!

Originally posted by Tubularfab View Post
    Marv's interpretation is magnitudes better:

The wheels he used are taller than I'd planned, but I'm kinda liking them. The rest dead on...

Comment

I love the your idea! Can't wait to see the progress.

Comment

Just came across this idea and wondering if you ever got it on the road? It looks like the posts about itjust faded away in 2012 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by CurtRod51 View Post
          Just came across this idea and wondering if you ever got it on the road? It looks like the posts about itjust faded away in 2012 or so...
          I'll chase that CurtRod51. That is an insane looking concept. Way to dig waaaaay back. Would be nice to see how things turned out.
          https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Well, itís not totally dead - but itís been moving really slow! Went through dozens of design changes in that time, and finally started building a chassis.

Comment

In fact, if you look through those pics I just posted youíll see 2 versions of the rear chassis. It turned out too long and too tall so my most recent work was to cut it apart and lower it some.

Comment

The lowered looks super. When you get the nose back off would love to see some pics of how you have the front bags set up. (Killer shop BTW!)
                https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Working...
                X