1932 3 window build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 3 window build

Iím Back!! Itís been a while. After I sold my Model A I bought a Ď64 Nova that did not meet RAT ROD standards. So itís gone and I bought a 1932 Chevy 3 window coupe. Iíll Start a build thread here.
    Last edited by kaboo; 06-26-2021, 10:31 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE7F238B-BF80-47D1-9849-2899FF0CB00B.jpeg
Views:	68
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	729466
    Attached Files

Comment

The plan, I will channel it maybe three inches. No chop. I have purchased 100í of 1x1 square tubing and 100í of 1x2 rectangular tubing. I will remove all the wood, not much left anyways, and replace with metal. I will fab. A chassis, 4Ē tubular drop axle and a 10 bolt Chevy with 4bar and coil overs out back. I plan on running a small block Chevy. If a little Red Ram Hemi falls in my lap all the better.

Comment

Glad you're back. Looking forward to watching this one.
        https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Nothing to show in a picture but the car was buckled on both sides where the cab and the rear quarter meet. It took some time but I got that hammered back in place and dollied out. It turned out really good. It appears that the car has been dropped on its ass at some time. Now that thatís out I can go in and brace the body properly.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	68856612-2F51-424C-8C2F-0534EC99EA0A.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	768.4 KB
ID:	729520

Comment

This was my previous build on here. Itís in the Old School Hot Rods thread.
              Last edited by kaboo; 07-05-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

That's cool. I've never taken the time to hit that part of the forum but that one's a good excuse to do so. Thanks!
                https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

They actually added that area because of this build. My build wasnít ratty enough. Iím going to keep this one toned down a bit. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X