1937 hudson terraplane build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Also made a custom inner frame support out of 3/16 2x4 and custom removable trans mount .

Comment

Comment

Made a custom frame support for the trailing arms Iím using

Comment

Comment

Made a mount for the power steering box Iím going to use

Comment

Comment

Made custom frame mount and axle mount for my pan hard bar but then had a little draw back

Comment

Comment

So the pan hard bar had to much side to side movement when fully dropped to floor . So I had to scrap the pan hard bar and make a watts link that I made fully custom from 3/16 plate and dom tubing . And the 2x2 1/4 watts link support to the axle with 3/16 brackets welded to axle and bolted to support . Also used 3/4 heims with high misalignment spacers that reduced the 3/4 to a 5/8 bolt .

Comment

Comment

Axle all the way up into the frame with very very minimal side to side movement. A watts link will go in every future build that needs a lot of travel in my future .

Comment

Comment

Sorry bout the clutter in the pic but the crate is my seat hahah anyways so I didnít get many pics of the air bag brackets being built or set right but I can kinda explain so the bottom air bag bracket mounts the the top of the trailing arm where the factory spring mounted and is at a angle so I matched the angle of the bottom bracket with the top air bag mount bracket to keep from having to many weird angles for the bags and made the brackets out of 3/16 plate

Comment

Looking great! Thanks for posting lots of updates and the pictures make it really easy to follow what you're saying. Keep the updates coming!
                                -Aiden

Comment

Working...
                                X