No announcement yet.

My 3? Model A build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up.. wont let me post up any pics.. Gotta be honest. I have really enjoyed this website for my build, I was able to meet alot of good people. But Calling it quits, to much work now these last few months. If anyone is ever in the phoenix area just send me a PM, i get an email notification. Happy to go cruz or drink Miller Lites.

Comment

Attacko275, What type of error are you getting when you try and post up pics? I see a post above with pics? The car looks great by the way. Let me know. I am really sorry we lost content with the move and I will do what I can to make sure you do not continue to have issues.

Hope to see more.

Comment

I dont mind the lost content, I was just posting pics ilke normal but they would not show up. That was my thrid try when those last ones got on there. There was no error just no pics is all. But happy the old style is back.

Comment

Moved my thread

Thanks to those that have followed my build, Kill Billet was great and I met a lot of good guys, good info and kept my mind busy. I moved the thread over to Instagram for those still interested in the future of the car. "Palehorse275". Thanks again to kill billet website, hope you get it all figured out and back to normal.

Comment

Attacko, Are you still not able to post pictures? Nothing has changed since we switched back. Let me know thanks!

Comment

just a little update and current pics

back on here checking around all the builds.. funny how the build is never done.. here are a few recent pics.. car came together so nice.. everything is hidden which i really love.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking Good! I am about to get started on mine soon. I have a few more things to get.

Comment

Awesome weekend in the books, over 1000 miles over the weekend with no problems. It all started on this forum so wanted to say thanks to all the rodders out there. Will be out on cruise on central this weekend in Phoenix. Stop by and meet up and have a cold drink. Going to be a great weekend with the cruise back this year. This is a really awesome car show, starts at 10 and cruising at 1600.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 12.34.21 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	590706Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 12.34.41 PM.png
Size:	489.0 KB
ID:	590707Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 12.33.53 PM.png
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	590705Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 12.35.12 PM.png
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	590708

Comment

very nice the project well show

Comment

Originally posted by Attackco275 View Post
                      They are mostly 80 mil aluminum (.08). Very sturdy didn't need any beads in them for sure
                      what a great idea, I never thought of using them this way, I pondered them for door
                      skins but that's the extent! Nice work

Comment

Working...
                      X