No announcement yet.

1929 Nash 440 Four door Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got all the extra brackets off the frame and cut about a foot off the back so it tucks into the body when I channel it. I also got my carbs for my 2x2 manifold. I hadn't fully realized the back carb sits right where the stock exhaust crossover is supposed to be. I'll figure out a plan once I've got the distributor in place. The crossover will need to go between the carb and distributor.

Comment

Motor is looking pretty sweet.
      https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Why do project cars have to take so long to get to? I finally dropped the body over the frame. I've got some bracing to do so I can open the doors without the body falling apart. I think i'll put that on the "to do" list and see how the engine and transmission fit.

Comment

I'm retired and can work on a project nearly all day long, nearly every day, if I want to. Even then, it still seems to take forever to get anything done. Having to earn a living and spending a little time with the family really gets in the way of building a rat.

I've found that a guy just needs to keep plugging along, and not worry about how long its taking. Then it seems like this stuff goes much quicker and is a lot more fun. Its good to have goals, but leave the hard time lines for the shops doing it for a living. Its suppose to be fun, not stress creating. Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
            ......... Its suppose to be fun, not stress creating. Gene
            Hope I remember that the next time I'm looking for something that I know I have...but have absolutely no clue where it might be. LOL

Ettwikram that is a crazy cool unique patina. Plan on keeping that?
            https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Originally posted by Old Stuff View Post

Ettwikram that is a crazy cool unique patina. Plan on keeping that?

Im definitely keeping the paint and patina. I think it looks great and it works pretty well with the Cadillac green on the engine. The only thing Id like to clean up is some old duct tape adhesive above the back window. I think it can get it off there without making any of the wear and tear look fake.

Comment

Working...
              X