Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Stuff
    replied
    Hey man! Good to hear from you! I bet those kids are growing like weeds eh? Love'em with all you got 'cause they grow up so very quick!

The floors look good. I was looking at the pedal pic with copper wire wrapped around something and wondered 'what am I seeing here?' When zooming in I picked up the side cutters. Unique, simple and functional. I like it!

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Still not sure about the pedal choice....
    feels good surprisingly might take the copper off. I put it there because I was worried about getting my boot caught on the handles, just not sure if that could actually happen. Anyway she also got new front tires and new fuel line.

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Finally got some stuff done. Decided to just paint the floors for now might eventually get replacement floor pan, but until then I like the license plates.

Leave a comment:

• Old Stuff
    replied
    One bite at a time on that wagon! OH- Love them cold snacks! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Also best glovebox ever?! Get to work on the car and keep the cold snacks within reach!

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Had plans for a wedding get canceled last minute...
    Which left a weekend with no plans!
    Got the floor about 80% stripped and made a seat cover.
    Small steps my friends...small steps.

Leave a comment:

• Gene
    replied
    Burnin#2 has good advice right there!
    A lot to be said taking the family on outings with an old car, everyone enjoys them more that way. Gene

Leave a comment:

• Burnin#2
    replied
    Just concentrate on getting it to be a good driver, that you can comfortably take the family on outings with...
    then whatever comes after, will come.
    just let it flow.
    The car will speak to you😉

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Originally posted by Burnin#2 View Post
    Hey, kool wagon project..
    Gonna lower it a bit?
    air ride?
    Big rims?
    Diesel..... [Haha jk jk... but it would be cool!]
    All of that has ran through my mind...
    a 4bt would be cool as ****!
    I even contemplated the blasphemous LS swap....
    but I believe now I will try to keep this all amc, so no motor swap unless I find a 360. I am thinking about leaving the body as is and putting some fancy black wheels on her....
    I'll probably change my mind in a week lmao

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Stuff View Post
    Hope all is well with y'all Beyer13. I obviously don't get around in the forum sites enough, seeing you posted this 4 months ago! Have ya subscribed now so I don't miss anything.

Having the girls want to work on the ride- don't get much better than that eh? When my daughter was 13 she made me buy her a creeper specifically to be "hers" and helped me run the underside wiring on my '58. It was awesome. Taught her to weld that year also. Funny part was that the 2 boys didn't care to dive in LOL.
    My girls love helping with pretty much everything except cleaning the goat pens lol

Leave a comment:

• Burnin#2
    replied
    Hey, kool wagon project..
    Gonna lower it a bit?
    air ride?
    Big rims?
    Diesel..... [Haha jk jk... but it would be cool!]

Leave a comment:

• Old Stuff
    replied
    Hope all is well with y'all Beyer13. I obviously don't get around in the forum sites enough, seeing you posted this 4 months ago! Have ya subscribed now so I don't miss anything.

Having the girls want to work on the ride- don't get much better than that eh? When my daughter was 13 she made me buy her a creeper specifically to be "hers" and helped me run the underside wiring on my '58. It was awesome. Taught her to weld that year also. Funny part was that the 2 boys didn't care to dive in LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    I wasn't planning on doing anything on the car today. That is until my daughter's asked if they could go work on it. So I gave them a little instruction and a couple of tools. They got a good majority of the sound deadener off the floorboards.
    And I'll be damned if the floors actually look decent!!
    Will have to patch a small spot on the passenger side.
    Until the next time I find motivation, later.

Leave a comment:

• Beyer13
    replied
    That noico stuff looks good I especially like the black one. Also got her washed up this morning. Wanted to see if I could get the patina to spread a little so I hit it with a rubbing compound. That did nothing other than clean up the paint a little. I think next weekend I will do the CLR and scotch brite method. Here's a couple pics including the botched bondo...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X