My new project, 52 Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project, 52 Dodge

Just purchased several weeks ago. Buddy of mine did the truck several years ago. Has a 330hemi, 727TF, Ebody rear end with 3.55s. Pretty much done for his tastes. He did some pretty cool engineering on the truck. My current plans are to get some color on the truck, not sure what yet but it will be a pretty much plain base color. The 330 is fairly stout but may see a 331 or 392 upgrade down the road. Also, in the near term plans is a Gear Vendor OD and a change to 3.91s
    Attached Files

That's a pretty lookin ride!
    the hemi is a kool touch.
    My build thread:
    https://www.killbillet.com/forum/20s...at-is-it/page7

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin#2 View Post
      That's a pretty lookin ride!
      the hemi is a kool touch.
      put together on a low budget but nicely done. Done of of his shop. Really good fab work

Comment

I like your truck. I have a 49 Dodge project, same basic truck.
        How was the truck lowered? Its a good 6" lower then how it came out of the factory. Mine is about the same height, but mine is on a Dakota chassis. Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
          I like your truck. I have a 49 Dodge project, same basic truck.
          How was the truck lowered? Its a good 6" lower then how it came out of the factory. Mine is about the same height, but mine is on a Dakota chassis. Gene
          Dakota front clip, Dakota suspension, Axle flip in the rear.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sure looks like its has a lot more room under the hood then mine does, and I've only got a 318. Gene

Comment

That is one sweet looking ride. Love them old Dodge trucks! Have fun with it!
              https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Working...
              X