No announcement yet.

My '54 Customline build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just looking freaking outstanding. Engine compartment is so clean looking- love the MAS plumbing. And thanks for the battery cable link. I'm getting a bit closer to designing that out on the '30.

Keep on pushing forward!
    https://www.killbillet.com/forum/30s...the-30-chevyMy 1930 Chevy truck build link:

Comment

Thanks! I'll continue updating through the completion of this car, not only to keep a record of it's progress but also to try and keep this board alive. Traffic has slowed quite a bit since Covid. Come on everyone......contribute!

Comment

Originally posted by 2.3Turbo_T View Post
        Thanks! I'll continue updating through the completion of this car, not only to keep a record of it's progress but also to try and keep this board alive. Traffic has slowed quite a bit since Covid. Come on everyone......contribute!
        Car is looking great! The seats from a Prius look comfy, and you can show everyone how environmentally in tune you are! Should have asked the Prius owner why they changed, it is making waste and increasing their carbon footprint.

Comment

Working...
        X