1950 styleline deluxe *new member*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 styleline deluxe *new member*

the plans are to beat a few dents out the best i can cut and replace some cancer doing the gbody chassis swap small block chevy and airbags at a later date

you can follow me you can point out my spelling my grammar, call me names photoshop me, what you cant do is get under my skin i will never be "mad" at any of you reguardless how hard you try all you will do is amuse me and give me something to do in my boring married life. and for that i should thank you.

Welcome Rev.chuck !!! Looks like you got a complete car to start with. I really dig those 50's Chevs. Keep us posted on your progress.
    sigpic

Mountain Dew..... It'll tickle yore innards !

Comment

so you did your homework chuckie? seems like you settled on what route your going with on it.

Comment

Originally posted by slo View Post
        so you did your homework chuckie? seems like you settled on what route your going with on it.

sup slo

yeah im going the easiest cheapest route i can also seems to be the best way to make it a good dependable cruiser

thanks for the welcomes
        you can follow me you can point out my spelling my grammar, call me names photoshop me, what you cant do is get under my skin i will never be "mad" at any of you reguardless how hard you try all you will do is amuse me and give me something to do in my boring married life. and for that i should thank you.

Comment

hey slo find someone to buy this motor and transmission

Comment

welcome aboard Chuck. Nice start bro. The snow tire on the passenger rear is classic!
            If it has tits or tires, it is sure to give you grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Greasy71 View Post
              welcome aboard Chuck. Nice start bro. The snow tire on the passenger rear is classic!

thanks

i had a bucket 54 when i was akid

i gave up a practically done minitruck for this thing now it just sits while i raise funds and buy stuff for it

Comment

It should sell try and post in the classifieds here and on lil the bomb guys dig these inlines and OG drivetrains especially a good running one like yours.

Originally posted by rev.chuck View Post
                hey slo find someone to buy this motor and transmission

Comment

Welcome to KillBillet Rev-Chuck you should be able to pick up ideas and help with and for your build.
                  My second car was a '50 Chevy tudor wayyyyy back in the early '60's, wish I had it now!
                  "I love custom cars, even those examples that are poorly crafted and designed, because every custom is a statement of the desire, an attempt at creativity"....
                  Tex smith

Comment

you have to have 50 post's to list in classifieds i was gonna postwhore my way to that in true layitlow fashion but decided against it lol

i found all the parts i need and some extras in a yard today i went to ask about a gbody they had laying around when i walked up i seen them jerking this thing around with the cable of a tow truck tearing it up it was pretty far gone anyway

so i asked about a few of the parts i need like the thing that holds the gear shifter to the column and some trim

guy told me he couldnt sell the parts off it it was a good car while he was basicly tearing the rear quarter of it off with a tow hook and chain

Comment

beat the dent out and half a clr bath

Comment

Awesome man! Can't wait to see the progress! Looks like the original paint too. Post some pics of the engine?

Comment

im not sure the paints og but its satying just like that when i finish the cancer repair and beating some of the dents out its getting a flat clear to protect hopefully seal the surface

im also ditching the 6 cylinder and 3 on the tree its all for sale as well as the original frame and drive line will be too

all that stuffs getting changed out

Comment

Ditching the 6!!!! Don't do that man. They're awesome, so much cooler then the typical V8..Keep it original. There's so many parts and up grades available for them too. When you take that to shows and pop the hood and you've got the original 6 in it everyone says "man I wish I had that, they're just so cool, easy to work on and get great milage" Check out inliners.org you might change your mind.

Comment

i dont like the 3 on the tree and its too much of a hassle to put a decent automatic transmission behind it

with the chassis swap i get all my updated braking systems which is important to me and the upgraded suspension which is important to me as well as this car will be getting bagged to lay hopefully rockers.

i may as well go to a decent 350/700r setup and get it over with so i can destroy some tires if i feel the need as well

i do like the looks of the 6 its just not practical for the way i want to go

im trying to keep this build in the under 3000 group

Comment

Working...
                              X