Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default 64 nova delivery

Dose this qualify? I got the car by trading a old work truck. So far I have rebuilt the carb 30.00, replaced the gas tank arround 100.00, rebuilt the front end 300.00 I am bein liberal there it may have been less, split bench seat 300.00, I sold the bucket seats it came with for 300.00 so that's a wash. New battery 80.00. Alt from pick n pull 30.00 plus another and one more.two incorrect cig lighter housings 20.00 found the correct one in the glove box and tapped out the dings and bends so it works free except for my ego.next will be a wiring kit looks like 170.00 or180.00. So it all depends on how much a 96 Chevy long bed with extended cab and a quarter million miles was worth.

I can change, if I have too, I guess.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	144099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	144099A whil back I found a SS gauge package, oil pressure temp and amps, mabey volts, for under 30.00. I put that in last night and found that a po painted the dash so well that the gauges couldn't ground. Perhaps that's why the herse wasn't charging . My brother found a 4L60E tranny he pulled from a truck of his that got totaled by a UHaul truck doing a left turn from the right lane, I guess the driver was blind too.thatll be free sweet!
    Last edited by Herse; 05-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    I can change, if I have too, I guess.