Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default 1920's-30's Ford roadster/track T for sale

Ford Roadster project for sale. It' has a Fiberglass body, custom chassis, setup for sbc and a manual trans, chevy posi rear end, 4 link and coilovers in the rear, Has drum brakes on rear axle and chevy disks brake setup on front, wheels adapter plates to wide 5 bolt pattern, new wheels, 2 new tires, new painless wiring harness, new aluminum radiator, electric fan, custom aluminum fuel cell, drive shaft that will need to be cut to length, 2 engine plates, new Howe racing brake and clutch master cylinder, new howe racing pedals and much more. This is a project of course as you can see. This car was built to be light weight and is made of mostly aluminum and fiberglass. I bought the car with Bill of sale only and that is how it will be sold. I wanted to build a basic fun to drive hot rod/rat rod and my wife decided to return to college for nursing. We also have a 2yr old so I just don't have time to finish the car so it's time to let it go. I know the cars style may not be to everyone's liking so it will take the right person to finish it off. The car is Located south of Buffalo ny, in Eden NY, 14057. Must be picked up with cash in hand. asking $6200 B/O. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r6.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	143655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r7.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	143654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r8.jpg 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	143653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	143652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r2.jpg 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	143651  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	143650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	143649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r5.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	143656