Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Thread: tilt front end

1. Default tilt front end

are tilt front ends still cool? I was thinking about doing it to my 53 i.h. but the few people i've talked to said that that's "out" ???? makes it feel like its from the 70's. I know its my truck and I will do what I want but is it really un-kool?

Personally i feel, if done right, it is still cool. I think it is mandatory for a gasser style build. Do what you like, there will always be haters no matter what you build. As long as you are happy with it, that is all that matters.

I don't know about being "in" butClick image for larger version. 

Name:	NCM_0217.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	143232 it sure makes it a lot easier to work on plus I made mine so the hood could open up the original way also.

If you think its cool, its cool! Screw anyone else, build your truck your way.

It takes some work and planning to pull it off right, and its a good idea to be able to open just the hood sometimes. Post up pictures as you progress. Gene

5. Default

thanks for the input fellas. im not sure if I will do it but ive always wanted a tilt front. I like the keep the hood functional idea too! that's a killer lookin truck lee95!!