Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default new guy from wichita

my name is Russ not joe. I am a contract engineer and work from home, which leaves me a lot of time for my 3 year old "beeps" and to goof around with trucks. I enjoy figuring things out more than "having", so I usually sell them on and start another. I was a minitrucker in the 90s and it would take a long time to list everything I built so I will start more recently.

here is my 65 on S10 chassis, powered by a 2.2l EFI 4 cylinder 5 spd. I replaced the billet wheels with steel wheels before selling it to another engineer.

here is the 47 GMC on S10 chassis from 2015, 4.3 auto S10 donor. learned lots. a great guy in MO bought it

here is the 49 chevy on 03 4.3 auto S10 chassis I did in 2016. lots of improvements over the 47, very nice and quiet truck. a great guy in PA is enjoying it now.

I have started a 41 chevy on 91 4.3 auto S10 chassis and I will add a project thread, I actually took the 91 donor as partial trade on the 65. here is a picture of where it is currently, body is being mounted.

2. Default

awesome rigs welcome!

first off Welcome to The Nut House. very nice looking rides, can't really go wrong with an ad body style Chevy
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

Nice rides and welcome.