Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Thread: MO newbie

Default MO newbie

Hey guys, my name is Caleb and I'm from SW Missouri. I'm 25 years old and currently in my second year of pharmacy school here. I found my love for rat rods several years back while attending one of the many car shows put on here each year. However, I was obviously younger and attempting something as big as a rat rod build didn't appeal to me at the time- I just enjoyed looking at them. Since then I've had a couple boosted cars and a streetbike that I've done some modifications to, but nothing too impressive. I've started doing quite a bit of research on rat rod builds and I think if I could find a good body that I might just give it a shot. It will undoubtedly be a long process for me, but it's something that I can work on without having a deadline for its completion. My current interests are early 30's model Ford trucks and the mid 50's Chevy trucks- it's proving to be much harder to find a body than I thought it would be. Anyways, that's a little bit about me. I'm happy to be a member here and I hope I can absorb all of the knowledge that this forum has to offer, and maybe even contribute a thing or two.

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

Hello from Montana.

Hey there. I'm in SW MO also. Welcome.

I know where a few bodies and complete trucks are around our area. If you have trouble finding something specific PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dodges10 View Post
    Hello from Montana.
    Thank you! Would love to visit your state sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by budman1 View Post
    I know where a few bodies and complete trucks are around our area. If you have trouble finding something specific PM.
    I'll definitely hit you up. Thanks!