Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Wink New Admin on Killbillet.com

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Jeramy. I have recently took over the Admin aspect of KillBillet.com. I was born and raised in spokane, wa. I am fairly new to the Rat Rod Niche/Genre but I'm not foreign to the genre in general completely. I grew up around Model T's and Model A's, classic non chopped/hot rodded versions. My grandpa was a huge part of the Local Model T club here in town. I look forward to getting to know you all and if there is anything i can do to help you out let me know by sending me a message on here or through the killbillet email. Im also open to suggestions you all would like to see on the site/forum in general i can do to improve on what we already have if there are any needed.

Best Regards

Welcome and good to meet you. Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome! Lets get this site rollin again!
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

exactly, is there anything you would like to see on KillBillet that we dont already have on here lowbudget50?

More people being more active ;)

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by MUlrich07 View Post
    More people being more active ;)

Welcome aboard!
    Bingo! not that long ago this forum was insane. Builds and activity all over the place. The moderator played a big part in that i belive. I know the rat rod culture is exploding all over the country. Lets see it here!
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

Welcome from Massachusetts!
    Brian

1950 GMC rusty crusty, just the way I like it

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...n-s-50-GMC-rat

I have seen a big decline in activity in all my different vehicle forums.
    I know people are still building. The decline in forums might be from all the different outlets on different social media platforms to show off their rides.
    I still prefer forums, but they are all just a shadow of their former selves..

I think the major blow that I saw was when the skin of the site was changed / "updated" and people left in droves. My first build here is well documented and had many posts, my second got a couple and the one I am on now - not one reply or thought...
    I hope we can turn it around.