Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Alright guys, we still do not have enough submissions to put together a KB calendar so we are going to create some incentive. If you go to https://goo.gl/OwQ8bl and post a high resolution image of a Ratrod you would like to submit for the calendar we will send you a free t-shirt. Just PM Admin after you have submitted a pic and include your shirt size and address. Once we confirm you have submitted we will ship your KB gear free (US only, international will just have to pay shipping.).
    Thx for picking my truck for March .My friends have ordered theirs. How do I arrange the shipping cost for the t shirt? are you sending free calendars to the recipients also?

So I was surprised to find the calendars I had ordered came in the mail today. Pretty cool. I haven't seen the free one or the shirt though.

Sproket,
    the sold calendars have all been shipped out, that was first priority. the next thing that will be going out will be the Tshirts to those who submitted the High Res photos to my email and Calendars to those who have been chosen for the months in the calendar.

Did you get these sent out? I have yet to receive my calendar or shirt.

I haven't received anything either. ??

Got my T-shirt yesterday but not the calendar.

My truck is featured this month. I would sure like to see it . Are we supposed to buy one also?

I'm guessing giving away calendars to the people that submitted photos to make the calendar, is not a high priority.... in other words "bite the hand that feeds you".

I at least have a couple more months until mine comes up.

Thumbs down

sent a note to admin inquiring about my calender, he said he never received my address. I resent the address that I sent him in Nov and no reply. .....again
    Things sure have changed on this site since Dan the Man left. too bad

Rat Rig,
    Your calendar and tshirt have been sent out to you. and regards to anyone else that has not recieved there calendar. At the time of the release of the calendars i had asked for mailing addresses, if there was no address supplied, i was not able to send out a calendar. I do apologize for anyone that did not recieve one. if you have not, please provide your address as i still do have some calendars remaining. My apologies if this was a inconvenience as we do also run another business .

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast