Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Model T RPU

Yes, restored it to original.Photo is with my profile. Thanks Lloyd

Your banjo steering wheel is neat, but you must be short on leg room.You should be in mid summer right now, as we are in deep winter here.

Quote Originally Posted by maple guy View Post
    Your banjo steering wheel is neat, but you must be short on leg room.You should be in mid summer right now, as we are in deep winter here.
    Yes on the leg room, I am 6 ft 4" to witch doesn't help, I see its showing very hard in the US, its hot as hell here, the tar is melting on the road.

Well we had 20 below F for a few nights but that has eased and it is a pretty mild winter so far, we are getting light snow tonight. I was able to cut brush around my ponds today by running Honda side by side in ice,in summer the brush grows and only can be reached by canoe.We are getting ready for Maple Syrup season so the time goes quickly. The T is on blocks in storage container till late April.

I have redone the brakes with new shoes and wheel cylinders and now have dropped down 2 sizes on the front master cylinder , I haven't tested it but the peddle feels better, I reset the camber in the rear end and fitted new disks to.
    Last edited by hammersmith; 10-31-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Glad you are making progressive. I am redoing coil box with plastic panels to prevent carbon arcs which happen in wood box.winter is coming so will have to put it away soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12