Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All In

Default All In

My son and I are currently working on a 50 Chev 5 window We have gained lots of vauable information from many of your builds and discusions. I have owned the project truck for 24 years My mom bought the truck at an estate auction (cool Mom) The previous owner was locally famous as an artist and was rather eccentric which shows in his modifications to the truck at any rate we are glad to be here and will be documenting the build in the right spot soon. It's well underway! THANKS FOR HAVING US!

Current project 1950 Chevy 5 window, Lowered S10 frame, Junkyard 6.0 LS, sportin' original paint(s), Barney Rubble special edition

1955 Olds 98 Hard Top sedan, 324

1960 Chevy Apache SWB

1966 F100 SWB

Welcome from the north. Where abouts in Washington? I've lived all over that state. Here a couple shots of the 5 window I'm building.

I look forward to seeing pic's of the modifications to yours.
    Last edited by alaska gasser; 01-11-2016 at 11:32 PM.

That looks angry.

And I would like to see pics of all four in his stable.

We live North of Spokane in a little town called Clayton. I was just in AK working on my buddy's 69 Camaro. I love AK because you see things like this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2365.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	138336...it was 6* and snowing. Alaskans are tough lol.
    Current project 1950 Chevy 5 window, Lowered S10 frame, Junkyard 6.0 LS, sportin' original paint(s), Barney Rubble special edition

1960 Chevy Apache SWB

1966 F100 SWB

That is an awsome truck, love the extra cab!

1960 Chevy Apache SWB

1966 F100 SWB

Thanks, I need to post some updates. You do see a lot of sights like that. We had black ice in all the shady spots a week back and there was a guy out riding his motorcycle. I don't know how he didn't lay it down.

7. Default

Rodentia, my buddy and are building a couple of rigs in the Spokane Valley at my store Custom Truck. Stop by sometime if you're out our way. We are new to this site,and having great time with the projects. 7225 e Sprague ave Kevin

Will do! I work at the fire station downtown. Pretty sure you guys did the canopy on our squad.

1960 Chevy Apache SWB

1966 F100 SWB

Quote Originally Posted by 29Chevy View Post
    That looks angry.

And I would like to see pics of all four in his stable.
    If you mean mine, they are all gone. I sold them all last year.

Welcome from yakima! Really nice to see some northwest guys on here!!!!
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast