Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Getting ready for Spring shows ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jrY...ature=youtu.be

In the pics of the torsion bar set up I saw some close ups of your front axle.... I see where you put the 2" thick parts... looks good to me man!!! Great build looks all great!

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

Quote Originally Posted by JustBob View Post
    Getting ready for Spring shows ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jrY...ature=youtu.be
    Looks pretty neat! Either you had an erector set as a kid or really wanted one!

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin#2 View Post
    In the pics of the torsion bar set up I saw some close ups of your front axle.... I see where you put the 2" thick parts... looks good to me man!!! Great build looks all great!
    I've been pounding the truck up and down these Mississippi back roads pot holes and all for over a year ... don't think the axle is going anywhere ... I've seen the cast axles that broke .... wouldn't have one.

Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dodges10 View Post
    Looks pretty neat! Either you had an erector set as a kid or really wanted one!
    Had all that ... when I was old enough ... say 6 ... I would take all my toys apart to see how they worked .... some I couldn't put back together .. but the ones that were built good .. I could. So everything I build is tough and easy to work on.

Got er done! The Dead Redneck Sheet Metal Skull is alive and well!

Now to clean it up and get to Hammond Square Mall next Saturday 25th for the Cars For Kids Car Show.

Thanks to Robin Coates at www.RobzArt.com for the COOL Dead Redneck Logos ... she is all things graphics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Fy5c8bKOs

7. Default

that is badass!

Quote Originally Posted by JustBob View Post
    Spray it black ... then spray a little silver on a rag that is damp with thinner and start rubbing in the direction you want the grain ..... very simple ... practice makes perfect.
    I like that idea simple and clean, I may use red just to see how it come out.

Quote Originally Posted by scopemycaddy View Post
    I like that idea simple and clean, I may use red just to see how it come out.
    I'm sure it will work with any color ... I seen a pic of a flat black rat with what looked like red rubbed on ... could of been air brushed but the results are about the same and it looked cool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123