Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HardLuckDesigns View Post
    Custom built a few years ago in Toledo, Ohio. 1950 Ford F1 body. Early 70's 350 Small Block, HEI distributor, 700R4 trans with lock up converter, S-10 rear end with 3.73 gear, 48' Ford front spindle, custom frame, rear air ride, chopped and dropped!
    Dude thats awesome, i've been scrolling the different forums on here thinking about putting up a thread on how we built my buddies 49 chevy. We are local to Toledo, Ohio. I've looked through this post a couple times admiring and on about the 8th time i finally realized it was built in Toledo!

Quote Originally Posted by KCCOAbel View Post
    Dude thats awesome, i've been scrolling the different forums on here thinking about putting up a thread on how we built my buddies 49 chevy. We are local to Toledo, Ohio. I've looked through this post a couple times admiring and on about the 8th time i finally realized it was built in Toledo!
    Yes. I wish I knew who built it. Do you by chance. I bought it off a guy that bought it off the builder and he had no info on him. He just said it was from Toledo.

i can probably post a couple photos and ask around. want me to get you some contact info? i've got some contacts with some guys around here that do some rat builds

Pic of a custom leather glove box panel / clock I made for my truck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16426289_1422638194468935_8559357363771681413_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	142790

That is killer!!!

Just made this radiator overflow container out of a corked bottle from Hobby Lobby and a random piece of cast aluminum that I've had laying around for years.

Name:	radiator overflow.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	842.6 KB 
ID:	143687
    Also picked up this hood ornament today at an Antique Mall and mounted it backwards on top of the cab. Anyone know what this is from by chance?

Name:	download (3).png 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	143688

Kewl.......

Perfectly Flaw'd Hot Rods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12