Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodkev View Post
    Everytime I see yours I want wires and big whites on mine.. But the painful realization of twisting the wires with the big block reels me back in.. Love the coupe bro.. always have.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. If you are talking running the same narrow tires I have and the 17" wires, doubt you will need to worry about twisting them. I'm running a pretty stout little 406 which roasts the tires at will, it just doesn't hook at all. I would think with a big block, it'd just be a bit worse on the tires. Now, if you start looking at the 18" or 19" wires, yeah, I wouldn't go there.

Ya i love your car also! I run 16" wires on my sedan with that 534 big block. No problems so far lol
    Clutter is the evidence of life!

https://www.minterfab.com/

I still have not received mailing information from all of the people that got into the calendar. If you are ordering extras on the shop than I will not need it. Otherwise, I need it to send you your free calendar. Also, I have the real names of everyone except for 37d. Sorry if I already got this from you and I sent you a private message for it. I just need it so that if an order from you comes through I can recognize it. Or if I mail the free one. Please let me know in a private message so that you aren't making your personal information public knowledge!

Thanks everyone again! The calendars are bring printed right now! And will be sent out next week!
    RatChick

Hey everybody!
    For those that have already ordered the calendars, they are being shipped out today!
    Thank you so much for your orders.
    And here is the link to the product for anyone who would like to order one or more!
    http://store.killbillet.com/index.ph...ct_detail&p=46

RatChick

Got my calendars yesterday!!! They are really nice and it's a thrill to see my ride on one..thanks a bunch!

Just got mine. Calendars are great !

I'm happy to hear it!

Got mine yesterday! Now that my car is in a calender does that mean it's worth more money?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910