Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register

Default The official "Baileigh Industrial" thread

My name is Shane Henderson from Baileigh Industrial here in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. We offer a full line of metal fabrication and woodworking machinery. From entry level hobbyist machinery, to industrial production solutions and everything inbetween.

We have worldwide distribution and worldwide manufacturing. About 1/3 of our machinery line is made right here in Wisconsin. Tube benders, mandrel benders, tube notchers, welding positioners, high end metal shaping machinery like power hammers, reciprocating machines, planishing hammers, shrinker / stretchers, bead rollers, press brakes and many others are made in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. Many of our other high end metal fabrication machinery is manufactured in Europe and Taiwan. We do offer an entry level or economical line that is manufactured in China as well. We try to offer a little something for everyones budget.

We have a rather large internet, forum and social media presence and enjoy helping out in any way we can.

This thread will be a place for "all things Baileigh"

If you have questions or comments about any of our machinery, please feel free to ask away.

Shane Henderson, Baileigh Industrial
    shenderson@baileigh.com
    920-482-3220
    Serious Metal Shaping and Fabrication Solutions www.baileigh.com

Hey everyone let's welcome Baileigh industrial here. Shane is a great guy and really knows his stuff. Let your questions fly!

Welcome, I've got my eyes on that BR-18M-18 Bead roller, that stand is sweet!

4. Default

I am getting ready to purchase a bead roller spoke with Eric and he said the bead roller comes with a spoiler set being a newb on sheet metal work what are 3 dies I could order with it as some staple sets to get started what doe people use the most of

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfarmgarage View Post
    I am getting ready to purchase a bead roller spoke with Eric and he said the bead roller comes with a spoiler set being a newb on sheet metal work what are 3 dies I could order with it as some staple sets to get started what doe people use the most of
    A nice starter kit for hot rod and rat rod guys:

1/4" bead roll
    1/8" step roll
    Tipping roll
    Art set
    Shane Henderson, Baileigh Industrial
    shenderson@baileigh.com
    920-482-3220
    Serious Metal Shaping and Fabrication Solutions www.baileigh.com

6. Default

Thanks it just arrived Friday I bought the 52" shear brake and roll for 16gauge and the 36" bead roller

Really excited to get to start using them however just quickly playing around with the combo tool it is smooth then gets to a point where it is incredibly stiff and I have to use all my body weight to pull on it is there something that needs adjusting

Thanks for the great products

Just bought a Baileigh English Wheel and Plennishing Hammer brand new from a guy who never used them. Can't wait to try them out, the quality of the tooling is exceptional!