Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This is great guys! Thanks for wanting to send Matt around to see all of your cool rides in rat (person haha).

Okay Matt is gettting geared up and ready to hit the road now. I will be PMing the members who have signed up so far to get your addresses. Please understand the idea of this adventure is I start off by paying Matt's shipping to the first member then they pay to ship to the next member and so on. If we keep him in a flat rate box it will be the fastest most inexpensive way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
    Okay Matt is gettting geared up and ready to hit the road now. I will be PMing the members who have signed up so far to get your addresses. Please understand the idea of this adventure is I start off by paying Matt's shipping to the first member then they pay to ship to the next member and so on. If we keep him in a flat rate box it will be the fastest most inexpensive way to do this.

Sign me up!

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

I need Matt to stop by as well

Send him on up here to the far north.

Hope its not too late put up Matt for chilly visit. I'll take him for a ride in ratrig.

Well, had a visitor this weekend. Came to hang out in the shop. Got the truck out and uncovered the sedan for him to take a leek.

we got some patch panels cut put for the sedan, matt helped out. Ill get those pics up on a bit.

So the other day i bought a few old drums to make my patch panels out of. Matt and i started on them today. First we made a flexible template, then cut apart the drum. Placed the template and cut out the panel. Gave it a quick test fit, hope to get it installed this week.

sign me up!

I am pretty sure he wants to visit MA... :)
    Brian

1950 GMC rusty crusty, just the way I like it

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...n-s-50-GMC-rat

Awesome work Matt! Looks like he has been lending a helping paw when needed.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast