Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Help send Matt the Rat around the country and world.....

Rat Rod Magazine recently had an auction for their limited edition Matt the Rat doll. I purchased one in hopes of sending him through the Killbillet community. The idea of sending Matt through the community is to see him with all of your Rod's. Please post up here or PM me if you would like to participate in sending Matt on a new adventure to see all of your current and completed builds. He is wanting to go for rides in your rods and just hang out. Check him out below getting ready to cruise in his scaled down version of our Salt Rash.

The idea of sending Matt around the country and world will be the person sending Matt onto the next member will pay for that shipping and so on. It is like a pay it forward situation. We of course will start with sending Matt to his first host by paying the shipping and the next person will do the same.

The most inexpensive way to send him will be via USPS priority here in the states. For International members we will have to figure that out. I'm going to gather a decent list of folks to get started before I send him on his journey.

Matt is getting excited to come check out your rides and hang out. He'll be showing you how he drives his rod here shortly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MatTheRat_1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	260.8 KB 
ID:	129023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MatTheRat_2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	129024

Members who will host Matt the Rat:

JBHitman
    CC13
    Monkey_Gutz69
    64belaire
    fordstu
    pontiac jack
    lowbudget50
    dizzy66devil
    lowandratty
    budman
    Last edited by Dan the Man; 12-23-2014 at 02:48 PM.

I want Matt to come over and help me weld something.
    Last edited by JBHitman; 12-18-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Matt has to make it to the south east! He needs to hangout at the garage and cruise to a cruise in or rat show!

Well the idea here is he will be sent in a box to each person that signs up to host Matt at their house for a small period of time. I'm going to wait till we have a list of folks for him to see. Let me know via PM your interest in hosting Matt at your place or rod group.

So sign up so Matt has some good places to stay and some good stories to tell.

5. Default

Dan, I'm not real computer savvy , but contact me thru my email and I'd be honored to have Ol Matt visit sunny Florida for a bit. I'll even pay his expenses (postage,any way) I am trying to get this friend of mine to sell Me his old '48 Ford F1,what's left of it anyway. To show him I was serious, I cut down/stripped My '85 s10 with dually setup to make the frame for the '48 . I could sure use a cool ass mascot like Ol Matt to help with the gas-ax and help down a few brews. He will be well taken care of, if You decide to send him. Thanks, Tj
    My email is monkeygutz69@yahoo.com. ps I will send lots of pics!

Dude this is an awesome Idea. Sign me up

Love to have in Australia....Sign me up

Well,if he's coming to Australia,he's welcome to drop in to my place in Melbourne.

Cheers,PJ

Sign me up!

Sign me up I bought #10 Matt so yours can come visit mine and my Buddie Kevin's #15 Matt

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast