Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default marked hello

Alright I have never been one to join forums or do things online but I am taking up a new hobby and I don't have much knowledge in this type of stuff so I need all the help I can get. My name is Mark and I live in Folsom California. Yeah the one Johnny Cash made so famous. I have always loved the rat rod look and always enjoyed going to punk and psycho Billy shows so now that I have some cash I want to try and learn how to make one. I have 0 experience welding or building cars but I am a good learner and I am not afraid to make mistakes. I was able to learn how to basically rebuild my house so how hard can this be right lol. Learned last night it's way harder when me and a friend went to Fallon NV and dug a 1939.pontiac out of the sand. So wish me luck and I hope to be able to show so.e progress in a couple of monthsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20150414_161051.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	132727

Sorry for all the typos this was done on my phone

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a good start!

Awesome grab you some books like hot rod magazine. Also on there web site is how to articles. The internet is a wealth full of knowledge.

Hi all. New guy to the form. Daryl from Phoenix AZ. I am currently building a 52 Chevy that belonged to my grandfather. I built this truck once when I was 10 with my grandfather just to keep it running. Factory 6cyl and best parts from 2 trucks. Now that he is gone I am building it again with 350/700R4 and a mustang front suspension. It will be more of a rat cosmetically because it was rough when he had it and I am no body guy. Right now the drive train is in and I am dealing with all the small stuff that makes all the big stuff work. I will add pics when I figure out how.

Hello from western Pa. Well I am am an old motorhead from the late50s and early 60s . I guess ive allways wanted an a coupe or a t-bucket instead I ended up with 50s fords and lots of late 60s chevys including z28. now I have a corvette and a vintage t-bucket. age is creeping up and time to do some things is getting slower.so I cant do it myself anymore But gonna try.

Hi I'm racnjag
    From belvedere il.
    Currently working on a 49 ford f1
    I think this site is cool as hell

hi pa.tbucket here from western pa. im in my late 60s . been doing cars for most of that time right now I have two one is an old skool 23 t I picked up a couple of years ago. the other is a corvette .. I know that's not a rod but hey what can I say.

Hello Gear heads!!! I'm Woody from Indy, 39 yoa city firefighter and I have a 59' Willy SW that I ratted out. has a SBC with a 144 blower on it. I built this with my dad and cousin which has been awesome. Last year I took second place in my first car show and hope to add to that this year. It is surely a head turner and a great driver. Thanks for the add and hope to see you on the circuit.

10. Default

Hello to the Killbillet army! I'm Dave from NW Washington, Puget Sound area. Joined up to check out all of the eye candy and get some inspiration. The dreams are a little too big for the wallet right now, two teens and a grade schooler under the roof, extra money.... what's that? I have been into cars almost forever and really dig the rats and old school hot rods. So keep 'em coming, love to see what's in your shop. Take care.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast