Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

I'm scott from the south western corner of New Mexico, I'm a hoarder or cars. I'm trying to thin the fleet but every time I do I usually y no up with more cars or more build ideas my main love is 67-72 chevy trucks but I've got a lot of earlier stuff and found these forum so looking for suicide axle info for a project I'm looking at doin gusing a 62 (same cab they used from the late 40's) white truck cab with a motor home chassis (at least the axles) I've also got a bunch of 51 and 53 chevy cars on the back burner and always looking for a model B ford truck ----- so hello to all

Hi I am from Northern New Mexico! I dont have a rat yet but I will get there soon. Looking for 40s and 50s trucks. I will start a build thread as soon as I get one thanks!
    If there are shows/ meets in NM hit me up I would love to go to some shows.

New to Killbillet. Usually go to billetproof shows in Florida and California. Like OG paint and patina builds. Here is my current 1934 Chopped and Channeled nostalgic ride.

Cheers!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1934 on the street.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	142673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1934 dash.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	142674
    Last edited by CocheFresco; 01-24-2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: add photo

Kyle from Staten Island, NYC. Joined this online forum for advice, ideas, and I hope to increase my mechanical know how. Ive been working on a rat rod project since September of 2014. Currently, I am combining a 1955 Ford Customline 4 door to a 2004 Ford Crown Vic p71. I don't have a formal background in car repair except for my backyard mechanical skills with all the vehicles I've owned throughout the years. Needed a project that would help alleviate all the stress that comes with NYC. Fully married to the belief that this project will be completed! Will post in the 50's section in detail about the build.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011