Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Welcome to Killbillet. Take a moment to tell us who you are....

If you don't mind introducing yourself then it makes it easier for all of us. The more you tell us about yourself, your family and your projects, finished rides (?) or just dreams, the easier it will be for us to identify with you. We like photos and will help you post them if needed. You will notice that we try to keep this a family friendly place, free from the foul language and flaming. Welcome and have fun, that is what we are all here for.

The Killbillet Team
    Last edited by Dan the Man; 11-12-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Hi all Jim here from Waterloo Iowa. Ran across this forum looking for info to build a RatRod pickup. Looks like the perfect place for info I want. I have a 50 Dodge pickup street rod with a 450HP 440.. I am building a 58 Dodge pickup and decided to go All Natural. Ratrod look I think it will be a fun build. We also have a 60 Desoto, 61 Chrysler New Yorker ,73 Jensen Healey and a 31 Ford Model A. All in in need of something. May get them done someday. Hope to enjoy all your help and info here and look forward to meeting other Vintage Iron lovers here.

Hi to all Killbillit members, I hail from down on Phillip Island in Australia almost as far south on the map as you can get. I have 67 years of living and still work in the warbird restoration industry but since the mid 50s have had and interest in traditional Hot Rods and Kustom cars. I work with a group of like minded friends who get together once a month to work on the cars. We have 4 unfinished projects at present, which I will detail next time with photos etc

4. Default

Hey everyone my name is glenn ,I'm from Guelph Ontario Canada . I've been working on a 54 mercury m 100 for about a year now.the cold up here really slows down the build.hope to be able to drive it this summer.saw kill billet ad in magazine had to join,hope to have pic's soon

Hello to all my fellows nonconforming brethren. I'm Adrian and come from North Central Indiana. Married with 4 kids. Not real good with introductions. Currently in the Army and deployed OCONUS. Current project is a 57 Chevy 3100 that I got as a gift when I got home from my last deployment. Spend ally time at home with the kids and in the garage. Thanks for adding me and hope to find new friends.

Hi, My name is Lee and live in a village called High Halstow in the U.K.

Have build a couple of Hot Rods in the past, 1932 3 window coupe etc. but to be honest they were time consuming as every part had to be polished etc, and got very boring. Then I turned to drag racing which I still do and enjoy very much. Have seen a few Rat Rods in the UK but wasn't sure what they were all about. Long story short I have starting to build one based on a London black cab, having great fun with the build so far and using up lots of parts in my garage. Have set myself a budget of only 1000, so far I have spent 635. So far the engine trans and front axle have been fitted and the front part of the taxi has been cut off.
    Looking forward to taking part in the forum..........Lee Lazytaz

Welcome to Killbillet, thanks for joining. Any photos of your past and current London black cab build?

Came up on to this page while looking for parts for my 55 Lincoln Capri. I'm from Texarkana Arkansas originaly but now live in Lodi Wi.

Hi everyone. My name's Tyler from Northern Utah. My wife actually found this site from a pintrest picture of an international rat rod truck build. I'm currently building several projects since one is never enough. I have a 55 chevy stepside 3600 that i just welded in a camaro subframe and rear end. It has a 350 motor and trans and someday will be turboed. I have a 65 chevy k10 also with a 350/350 setup. I also have a 72 dodge charger that I've owned since I was 14. She was my daily driver until I hit 22. Last but not least is my late 40's Internation KBS8-1. It was originally owned by Monte Young Rides and shows. I guess it was a traveling circus/carnival. I can't wait to get some help with that build. I've looked through quite a few forums and you are a very knowledgeable group of fabricators. I will post a thread for the 55 and the International soon. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2280449.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	132527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080420.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	132528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130210_124328.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	132529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT2246.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	132530
    Hi please find attached, not sure if I attached the correct photos........Lee

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast