Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Been warmer in Alaska than most of the states up til now. Winter set in and I'm holed up in the shop working on motorcycles until I can dig out my cab this spring. Might get some stitching done on the seat covers if the honey-dos let up a bit. Lol.

Got the final light for my set today. Kinda like trading cards but with rusty parts. Lol

Break is over Trex. Spring is sprung. lets shake off the cabin fever and get a truck built!
    Follow Along on Instagram @SSDually

"LaPecosita" The 46 International Colorado Laundry Metro Build Thread http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...do-Laundry-Van

1936 "HeliRat" Build Thread http://www.killbillet.com/showthread...Rat-Rod-Build/

Amen. Nice days lately. Got a ride in between bike customers. Went to a car show last weekend and met Gene Winfield. Very cool cat. He's planning on coming back this fall and putting on a limited invite class for chopping and fabbing. I'm on the list! Hoping to find some time and money to keep rocking on the cabs soon and start my frame.

Got sidetracked by a cb750 cafe build, a shovelhead paughco chopper and a 1965 Ducati eating up my parts money. Been collecting parts for her resto for 13 years and a bunch just hit the eBay scene recently.
    Hope to be cutting up the cabs in the next month.

Ok ....life got in the way. Finished the chopper for the client, shelved the cafe racer, and started my own custom jewelry business.
    Working 50+ hours a week in heavy equipment and a 30 hour + side business has taken its toll...but you gotta hustle when you want more.
    Finally chopped some metal just last week.
    The donor cab is in lil pieces and the main cab is chalked out....just before the first snowfall.
    Wrapping it up for winter ...again..lol.

superior montana on 1.25 acres out of town

Life kinda happens...I walk in my backyard thinking about the stuff I "need" to start on, now I see snow from the house on the ridge tops. Oh well, always "next spring"

It's spring............

I love that Grill. Looks Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Upgraded the sockets to 12 volt and blinkers. Tied the rocket into the parking lights.

Yes, Finally it is Spring, no more winter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678