Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

well had some free time so I started to take of the front end. also found out that the engine still turns spins as isn't locked up. lots of rusted blots. well on to the pics. hope to get some more completed tomorrow, hope you enjoy. still on the hunt for the drive live as well just haven't found the right one yet :(

Every little bit done keeps the motivation train moving. Keep it up mechman_22

Mechman remove some private msg's your box is full. I'm in NC and want to ask you some questions.

Micah

well got the title back tonight clean clear and in my name had the biggest smile walking in the house. still have to remove the front door glass and get the rest of the wood outa and and prep to brace the body.

It's always a good feeling when you have your title in hand. congrats on being the official owner now.

Gotta be one of my most fav body styles Rodded, the Tudor. More so Ratted.

Fine find. I'll be following with much interest.

(P.S the 409 chev, has to be one of the most beautiful v8 ever built. At least by GM imo)

Dan

engne is still up in the air but I did find a sweet deal on a 322 nail head

well very slow with the updates. I have tacked two support bars in the car and going to finish bracing the body to be removed, as far as drivetrain its still up in the air, sucks selling stuff you have to fund another project lol, but selling my browning 1919 to help fund the car. and plan on getting some work done this week end so will be getting updated pics soon

Hmmm. Browning 1919 pre '86 transferable?

no its a semi I wish it was 86 transferable, but if you have class 2 you can have a bolt made that with let it be FA and semi

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast