Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on Google+
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Nice to hear you have the "fun" paper work side done.

whats up Hoss, you pick up that 390 yet? or the 351? let me know brother and lets get to cutting and banging on **** with hammers! THANK THE LITTLE BABY JESUS THAT YOUR STRAYING AWAY FROM ANOTHER HOT ROD WITH A 350 CHUBBY! Be original as humanly possible and Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0707sr_01_z+1930_ford_tudor+front_left_view.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	129166most of all remember to have fun doing it or its considered WORK,.......

Default and possibly my ride one day

one day in the near future
    unchopped? and NO 350 Cheby!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	129167

chopped? with a Hemi!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user74224_pic353095_1325360820-569x249.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	129168

..........im gonna lean towards chopped with a Hemispherical headed monster and solid stance!
    Last edited by moparob; 12-21-2014 at 05:22 PM.

ha eather way it will be bad ass. I wana to put that 440 that you built

LOL, going with a Ford motor? I guess it's the rat rodder way to have a slower, heavier, more expensive, less reliable hot rod with less resale value!

I had to laugh: about 100 cars at the last show, all fenderless, chopped, channeled, wide whites, bomber seats, lakes headers, 90% flatheads, all thinking cuz they don't have SBC's that they're "different."

Remember, "Flatheads are dogs, hemis are heavy; if you want to kick ass get a small block Chevy!"
    Also, "Ford bodies are neat, but Chevy power can't be beat!"

ha screw it im going with a Cummings or a 2kz turbo from a supra lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bump Stop View Post
    LOL, going with a Ford motor? I guess it's the rat rodder way to have a slower, heavier, more expensive, less reliable hot rod with less resale value!

I had to laugh: about 100 cars at the last show, all fenderless, chopped, channeled, wide whites, bomber seats, lakes headers, 90% flatheads, all thinking cuz they don't have SBC's that they're "different."

Remember, "Flatheads are dogs, hemis are heavy; if you want to kick ass get a small block Chevy!"
    Also, "Ford bodies are neat, but Chevy power can't be beat!"

Now this gave me a dam good laugh!! Typical,.... theres a reason that MoPar's & Ford's have dominated since the 50's and not mouse motors. I say run what ever the hell ya want brother! Lets see for MoPar & Ford youve got; 392 Hemi, 417 Donovan Hemi, 426 Max Wedge, 426 Hemi, 440 Six Pack, 413 Sonoramic Comando sporting long rams, 428 Super Cobra Jet, 427 Side Oiler LeMans trim, 429 Boss aka shotgun hemi, Boss 302, 427 Cammer....... whats Chevy got? 427's and 350's? kinda lame to me.

Its refreshing to see so many guys build up a car these days and stray away from 350's, it does get old when you hear 'im running a 350,... hey me too'.

CHEVROLET = Cheap Helplessly Embarrasing Vehicle Running On Luck Every Time

MOPAR = Mostly Old Parts And Rust

By the way 350's drop the price of a car. Why because now you have to pull the boat anchor out and drop in a real engine with some character and horsepower. Just sayin IMHO
    Last edited by moparob; 12-29-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Now now lol lets not get my build thread all hijacked on what engines, plan on trying to make little head way this weekend. Guna pull the glass out and get put somewhere safe. Guna try to pull fenders off as well

Quote Originally Posted by mechman_22 View Post
    Now now lol lets not get my build thread all hijacked on what engines, plan on trying to make little head way this weekend. Guna pull the glass out and get put somewhere safe. Guna try to pull fenders off as well
    Haha, I could not resist!

Post some pics up once you get the body gutted and braced up bro.

This could be your motor...... A stroked 351M making 560hp!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	129416
    Now that's a sexy engine! And you said they didn't make aftermarket parts for these forgotten little gems!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	129417
    Last edited by moparob; 12-30-2014 at 10:06 AM.

well picked up a ford 9in from a bud today. got home and couldn't resists tearing into it. so here are some pics, yes I did fit a axle in my tiny ass car along with my big ass self 6'4" 250lbs. its always funny when I got to meet people to buy stuff and I pull up and get out, had one guy tell me damn I was expecting someone little smaller to come outa that lol. goind to start cleaning it up tomorrow.

Last edited by mechman_22; 01-03-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast